History of Company
DenKar Controls was established in 1993 to address a need in the market that was virtually ignored by large control manufacturers. The controls industry required a competitive company to provide an alternative to large manufacturers, to provide excellent customer service and training, to design control scenarios and to support customer after sales. In 1995, the company became a corporation as part of a strategic plan to expand its products and services into new markets.
The foundation of the company’s growth and success is its superior customer satisfaction: “3 Degrees of Service” protocol. The three-pronged approach guarantees a commitment to service that is responsive, reliable and accountable. By using this unique model, DenKar can continually surpass the needs of its customers by maximizing the performance of their building systems and mechanical equipment. With a skilled team of certified tradesmen, product warranties, solid technical support and an ever-growing client base, the continued success of the Company is secure.
DenKar is established in the following business approach:
- Methodical & steady company growth based on corporate goals & objectives
- Superior customer service
- Excellent reputation among customers & business partners
- Highly skilled & very dedicated, factory trained personnel
- On-going professional development of employees
- Strong business alliances with reputable contractors & suppliers
- Continual increase in product lines to meet the needs of customers & new trends