Licensed HVAC Mechanic
Under new management since 2015, DenKar Controls is seeking a licensed HVAC Mechanic to provide exceptional customer service to our commercial clients. We are offering a good salary and working hours of 8am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday, with minimal work after-hours. If you take pride in a job well done and are looking for great work-life balance, please send us your resume today.
Gas Fitter 1 or 2 and 313A certification preferred, but Gas Fitter 1 or 2 with a commitment to complete 313A certification will be considered.
|Salary:||commensurate with experience|
Work Experience & Qualifications:
- Certification for 313A – Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic
- Certification for Ozone Depletion Prevention (ODP)
- Certification for Gas Fitter 2 required, Gas Fitter 1 a definite asset
- Ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience installing, servicing, troubleshooting and repairing commercial HVAC equipment including electronic controls
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Comply with all applicable industry standards, policies, and procedures
- Track record of working in a safe manner, following all health and safety policies and regulations
- Able to pass police check and security clearance to work in schools and secured areas
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and building automation controls an asset
|Reply to:||Johnnie Miners, DenKar Controls Inc.
Email to [email protected]
DenKar Controls Inc (1995) is committed to providing the highest standard of service to clients in North Bay and the surrounding area. We provide innovative and energy efficient building automation systems and we install, repair, replace, and provide preventative maintenance for all types of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) equipment for commercial, institutional, and industrial clients.