KMC - What is BACnet?
This data communications protocol is an agreed-upon set of rules for creating interoperable (open) networks of building systems. The protocol encompasses all building systems from HVAC and building automation to lighting, security, fire and life safety, etc.
Want to Learn More about BACnet?
We’ve prepared a comprehensive presentation about BACnet. Check it out here:
BACnet Advanced Application Controllers (B-AAC)
- KMC Control BACnet Product Solutions
- KMC Controls FlexStat Controllers/Sensors/Thermostats (BAC-10000 Series)
- KMC Controls BAC-7000 Series - Advanced Application Controller for Variable Air Volume Terminal Units
- KMC Controls BAC-5800 Series - Advanced Application Controller, 8 x 8
- KMC Controls BAC-5831 Advanced Application Controller, 16 x 12
- KMC Controls BAC-7301/7301C Advanced Application Controller for Air Handler Units 4 x 4
- BAC-7303/7303C Advanced Application Controller for Fan Coil Units
- BAC-7401/7401C Advanced Application Controller for Heat Pump Units
BACnet Building Controllers and Routers
- KMC Controls BAC-A1616BC BACnet Building Controller (B-BC)
- KMC Controls BAC-5050 Multi-port BACnet Router
BACnet Building Automation Software and Software Tools (B-OWS)
- KMC Controls TotalControl Building Automation Software (Building Services and Design Studio)
- KMC Controls BACstage BACnet Operator Workstation
The KMC Commitment
KMC Controls is a corporate member of the BACnet International, an active member of the BACnet community and a strong proponent of BTL testing.